Monitoring, management and support directly at the desktop level
24x7x365: Let Us Take the Nightshift.
When our partners call for technical support, they expect quick response times, a high quality of service and expert problem resolution. We provide consistent and responsive customer service they will need 24x7x365 Help Desk. This means our partners’ technicians do not have to be available around the clock—including nights, weekends and holidays. And whether it’s overtime pay putting a strain on your wallet, or overworked employees operating unproductively, there are numerous obstacles that must be overcome when staffing and managing an in-house Help Desk.
Freeing Our Clients from the “Always On” Lifestyle:
With Level 1 and 2 support available during business hours, after hours, or with 24×7 coverage, our Help Desk allows their partners to be home on time for dinner. While our partners celebrate birthdays, holidays or Saturdays, they receive professional support with our more than 200 certified Help Desk technicians as a natural extension of their company. Through extensive investments in process, training and technology, our certified Help Desk technicians provide Level 1 and 2 supports to our end-users. Best of all, our partners pay a low, fixed monthly fee at a fraction of what it costs to staff and operate an internal help desk—and we’ll absorb daily routine maintenance and troubleshooting, so your employees can focus on the reasons why they were employed.
Our technicians receive regular training, coaching and quality review to continuously sharpen their skills, and they’re backed by a team of professional supervisors and managers to ensure consistency and unmatched service delivery.
Complete, Professional Support Your Clients Will Appreciate: Through chat, phone and email, our Help Desk delivers an unparalleled user experience to our partners because we care about our partners. Calls are answered in the first minute and all tickets are resolved promptly.
One Fixed Monthly Fee For an Unmatched Help Desk Solution.
Help Desk is available for a fixed monthly fee that’s a fraction of the cost of setting it up yourself. You pay less for more help desk certifications, experience, training and quality control than any in-house operation or automated help desk management software.
- Level 1-3 Support: Our Help Desk technicians are skilled in both Level 1 and 2 desktop and server
Level 3 support is seamlessly escalated to our NOC.
- Industry-Leading Service: We answer most calls within 5 minutes, and 90% of all issues are resolved without escalation.
- We answer the phone as your IT department.
Help Desk Support Includes:
- Microsoft and Apple desktop operating systems
- Thin clients and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- E-mail applications and browsers
- Microsoft Office and documented third-party applications
- Hardware and network troubleshooting
- Printer installation and support
- Mobile phones and tablets
- User administration
- Desktop performance problems
- Virus and malware infections