Who we are
Our website address is: https://iccscorporation.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Innovative Acceptable Use Policy Overview
Welcome to Innovative Managed Services (“Innovative”). This Acceptable Use Policy (“IAUP”) governs your use of www.Innovative.net and is incorporated by reference into any MSP Application and License Agreement you previously entered into with Innovative (the “Agreement”) for Innovative products or services (the “Services”). Capitalized terms used in this IAUP and not otherwise defined shall have the meaning given in your Agreement.
1. Acceptance of the Innovative Acceptable Use Policy
By accessing, browsing, and/or using this
website located at
If you do not agree, do not use the Site. In using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age or otherwise have any and all permissions necessary to enter into or be bound by these terms.
Your Services may be suspended or terminated for violation of this IAUP in accordance with your Agreement with Innovative.
Innovative may revise this IAUP at any time without prior notice. You may read a current, effective copy of this IAUP at any time on this page. A revised IAUP will become effective at the time of posting. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by the version of this IAUP in place at the time of each interaction. If any change to this IAUP is not acceptable to you, your sole remedy is to cease accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Site.
3. Use of the Site
Innovative Content. The Site contains material, which may include software, text, graphics, images, email, bulletin board postings, chat, tweets, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on the Internet (collectively, the “Content”). We may own the Content or portions of the Content may be made available through arrangements with third-parties. The Content is protected by U.S. and foreign intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may result in violation of copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not use, copy, or display the Content except as permitted under this Agreement or with our prior written consent. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of any of the Content on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited. If you violate any part of this Agreement, your right to access and/or use the Content and Site shall automatically terminate and you shall immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Trademarks. The Site contains material, which may include software, text, graphics, images, email, bulletin board postings, chat, tweets, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on the Internet (collectively, the “Content”). We may own the Content or portions of the Content may be made available through arrangements with third-parties. The Content is protected by U.S. and foreign intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may result in violation of copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not use, copy, or display the Content except as permitted under this Agreement or with our prior written consent. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of any of the Content on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited. If you violate any part of this Agreement, your right to access and/or use the Content and Site shall automatically terminate and you shall immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
4. Prohibited Conduct and Uses
You agree to use the Innovative Site and Services only for their intended purposes. You may only use the Site and Services in compliance with all privacy, data protection, intellectual property, and other applicable laws. You may not use Innovative’s Site or Services to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, irresponsible, or otherwise prohibited conduct. Innovative reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether any conduct or use violates this IAUP.
Prohibited conduct and uses include, but are not limited to:
- aggregating, copying, or duplicating any Content on the Site or Services;
- removing, disabling, damaging, circumventing, or otherwise interfering with the security and proper working of the Site or Services;
- unauthorized access to or use of data, systems, or networks, including those owned or operated by Innovative, and including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, whether by passive or intrusive techniques, or to breach security or authentication measures without express written consent of the owner of the system or network;
- monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- interference with service of the Innovative or other network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system, and broadcast attacks;
- attempting to or submitting a virus to the Site or Services;
- using an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization;
- collecting or using email addresses, screen names or other identifiers without the consent of the person identified (including, without limitation, phishing, Internet scamming, password robbery, spidering, crawling, data mining, automated access attempts, and harvesting);
- collecting or using information without the consent of the owner of the information;
- using any false, misleading, or deceptive TCP-IP packet header information in an email or a newsgroup posting;
- using the Site or Services to distribute software that covertly gathers information about a user or covertly transmits information about the user;
- distributing advertisement delivery software unless: (i) the user affirmatively consents to the download and installation of such software based on a clear and conspicuous notice of the nature of the software, and (ii) the software is easily removable by use of standard tools for such purpose included on major operating systems; (such as Microsoft’s “add/remove” tool);
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on or making up the Site;
- any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Innovative network or Site, or Innovative employees, officers or other agents, including engaging in behavior that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack (DoS);
- accessing the Site or Services from a jurisdiction where it is illegal, unauthorized, or penalized; and
- Using or exporting any Content published or transmitted via the Site or Services in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations.
5. Offensive Content
You may not publish, transmit, or store on or via Innovative network and equipment any content or links to any content that Innovative reasonably believes:
- constitutes, depicts, fosters, promotes, or relates in any manner to child pornography, bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
- creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating copyright protections;
- infringes on another person’s copyright, trade or service mark, patent, or other intellectual property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Innovative;
- or is intended to harass or threaten; or
- Is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Innovative by offended viewers or recipients.
6. International Use
Innovative is headquartered in the United States of America, but we are a growing business with operations in multiple countries. Innovative makes no representation that Content or services available through the Innovative Site or Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where the content or use of such services is illegal is prohibited. Whether inside or outside of the United States, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction. If you use the Site or Services outside the United States, you expressly agree to the transfer and processing of any information we collect wherever we may have operations.
7. Links to Third-Party Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not represent an endorsement by Innovative of the content, advertising, products, and services on such External Sites. The content, advertising, products, and services of External Sites are developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding links or any content located on such External Sites.
Innovative is not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of any materials on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from any websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access any External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
8. Service Termination
Innovative reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate the services of customers who Innovative reasonably considers to have violated this IAUP. Innovative reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of this Site or the Content at any time without prior notice.
9. Service Disruption
No credit will be available under an Innovative service level guaranty or agreement for interruptions of service resulting from IAUP violations.
10. Limitation of Liability
(a) INNOVATIVE, ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “COMPANY PARTIES“) MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY. THE COMPANY PARTIES SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY FOR THE TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONVEYED TO THE USER OR FOR ERRORS, MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE DATA OR INFORMATION STREAM FROM WHATEVER CAUSE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SITE AND THE CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE COMPANY PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR FREE OR THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVER, OR THE CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, NO COMPANY PARTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(b) IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY COMPANY PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH COMPANY PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(c) Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company Parties from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Acceptable Use Policy or your access to, use, or misuse of the Site or Services and any related Content. Innovative shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding. Innovative reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests to assist Innovative’s defense of such matter.
12. General Terms
This IAUP and your Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and Innovative concerning your use of the Site and Services. Innovative’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this IAUP or your Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this IAUP or your Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this IAUP or your Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. Section headings in this IAUP are provided merely for convenience and shall not be given any legal import. This IAUP will inure to the benefit of Innovative’s successors, assigns, licensees, and sublicensees.
13. Choice of Law
This IAUP is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without respect to its conflict of laws provision. By browsing or visiting this Site, you expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the City of Houston in the State of Texas.
If you have any questions about anything in this Acceptable Use Policy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This Acceptable Use Policy was last revised on November 20, 2018.